A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 19: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives

Day 19: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archive.


  • I included this entry and this one because they speak to me every time I read them. I hope they do the same for you!
  • I go back and reference this entry prior to every visit to Nashville. 
  • This, this, and this made it to the list because everyone likes to hear the ridiculousness that spews out of the mouths of children.
  • This entry is special to me because it announces a recent life change.
  • I had to include this because of my obsession with Pure Barre.
  • Last but definitely not least, I included this post because I love this hymn so much.










No comments:

Post a Comment