A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 25: Something someone told you about yourself that you'll never forget (good or bad)

I have been told, on several occasions, that I smile a lot. And I have to agree. Generally, this statement is issued as a compliment, and I love to hear it. I have so many reasons to smile so I thought I'd share a few with y'all.

I smile so often because:
  • I'm happy. Duh!  :)
  • My parents paid a lot of money to ensure I had a smile worth showing off. I feel it's only my duty to show my gratitude by smiling as often as possible.
  • There aren't enough smiley people in this world. I'm just trying to do my part and pick up their slack. After all, smiles are contagious.
  • Smiles have the ability to brighten someone's day. Such a simple gesture can go such a long distance.
  • I'm nervous.
  • Smiling and laughter are universal languages--even little bitty babies smile and laugh. Smiling is a great way to communicate with others without ever having to say a word. Well, sometimes. Some people just want to talk your ear off, with or without a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment