A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday's Letters 08.30.13

Wow, it's been a while since I've pumped out one of these entries.


Dear Kelly and Troy:
  I hope y'all had a wonderful time on your trip to the Bahamas! Happy first anniversary!!!




Dear Kelly:
   Boy, you've had an eventful week--first wedding anniversary and 30th birthday. Happy birthday, old lady!!


Dear Jenkins Tire and Auto of Montgomery:
   Shame on you! You told me you were trying to bring integrity back to the auto industry. What a joke! I brought my car in for some break pads and rotors and you quoted me $3,000 for repairs to all these phantom issues. Well, the joke is on you because I was able to fix all of the "issues" with my car for $67.50. Good luck staying in business.

Nope, Nope, and Nope.


Dear Anthony:
   I am so proud of you for doing so well on your first two tests in med school! I get a headache just thinking about all the hours you've put into your studies. You're doing great, and I'm so very proud of you! :)



Dear Moving:
   You're no fun! Please be a dear and "move" along. Haha, see what I did there?


Dear Labor Day weekend:
   You're jam-packed, but you're going to be good! Besides the part of you earmarked for moving.

Dear Paleo Lifestyle:
    We'll pick back up next week. It's next to impossible to make you an actual lifestyle while I'm moving. I've been eating out twice a day for over a week, and there's only so many salads a girl can eat.

Dear Skunk:
    This is the week we're going to part ways. I've been dreading this for some now, but you're going to have a lovely home with the Manns. Don't pay attention to Kely's gruff voice--she doesn't mean anything by it. Troy is going to trash talk you constantly, but he'll secretly love you. And Jett--well, you're going to hate him. Don't worry, I'll be stopping by for visits often, and if it gets to be too tough, just remember this is only a temporary living situation.
Gonna miss cuddling with this sweet baby

He decided to lay on some of my sweaters as I was trying to pack them up.

Cat lady, maybe? I don't even care.

No comments:

Post a Comment