A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Last weekend

   I got to visit Anthony this past weekend in Dothan. The stretch between visits lasted two weeks, and it was the longest span of time we've been apart. Two weeks was tough but doable. It seemed to fly by and drag along at the same time. Between being out of town for work and spending all of my spare time packing while in town, the two weeks went by rather quickly. However, while time was passing it seemed to lull due to missing him. Frequent phone calls and Skype dates got us through. :)

   He had his first test on Friday and did well. I joined him in Dothan on Friday night, and we went to dinner and met up with his classmates later in the night. He took me to a fun little spot in downtown Dothan that boasted $2 martinis and a fun reggae band.

   We loaded up and headed to the beach on Saturday. The weather was a bit iffy on the ride down, but thankfully, it cleared up once we made our way to the sand. He studied for his next text while I read two chapters of my book before falling asleep. It was nice. We had a great dinner at Billy's Oyster Bar before heading back to Dothan for a movie night on the couch. Side Note: If you haven't seen Identity Thief, remedy that stat. Haha-larious!

   I had to head back on Sunday for more packing (Gag!) and Anthony had to study for his upcoming test on Monday. (He did well on that one, too!)

   To say it was a perfect weekend would be an understatement! I'm already looking forward to being with him in Tallassee this weekend! :) :)

**I ordered a camera which should be arriving sometime in the next two weeks. I promise all future entries (once I get the darn thing) will include more pictures. Until then, enjoy the lovely links.**
 

No comments:

Post a Comment