A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Day 18: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now.

  I prefer lighthearted to real (esp. for my personal blog), but I'm also one to follow directions to the letter. What I'm struggling with:

   Sap Alert: I feel it only fair to say that this next paragraph is super sappy, and I apologize in advance.

  If I'm being completely honest, I'm struggling with missing my dear Anthony. He moved to Dothan last weekend and officially starts medical school on Monday. I realize it's been less than a week, but we've been virtually inseparable for the past three months. And I kinda liked it. :)

  Fortunately I've been out of town all week on business which kept me busy and distracted, and I just learned he will be coming home for the weekend!

 

   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment