A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday's Letters 02.01.13




Dear Crazy Weather,
  What's up with you?? One day it's 75 degrees and the next my winter coat isn't doing enough to keep me warm. How about we just stick to 75 degrees?? I'm down with that. My spring flowers have even started coming up.

Dear Jillian Michaels,
  I keep putting you off because I know you're going to bring the pain. I say let's bring it on today (Thursday)! Somebody's gotta whip me into shape, and I'd rather you do it than Shawn T.

Dear Wanda from 180 Wellness Spa,
  You have MAGIC hands. I just wish we had more than an hour to spend together. If anyone ever wants to buy me a gift--book me a massage. I will love you forever + 1 day.

Dear Amy,
  Thank you so much for my new book, The Circle Maker!! I cannot wait to read it and get started with my prayer circles!

Dear Melatonin,
  Wow! I just love, love, LOVE you! You bring such blissful, restful nights of sleep. :) :)

Dear Bonefish Grill,
  Come to Auburn, please! Although you're completely worth the 40-minute drive, it'd be nice to have you a hop, skip, and a jump away. 

1 comment:

  1. Retraction: Jillian Michaels did not whip me into shape. She just whipped me.

    ReplyDelete