A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday's Letters 02.22.13




Dear Reese Peanut Butter Eggs,
  Dang, you're good! Hard to believe it's been a whole year since you were mine.



Dear Todd,
  You are a miracle worker. High and low-lights, side bangs, layers, OH MY! Feeling sassy with this new do!

Dear New Tires,
  Listen carefully: I am going to need you to LAST. You cost a small fortune and I am over spending money on you. Let's get pretty attached so you can stay a while.

Dear New Driver's License,
  I HATE you! I've always taken pride in the fact that I can produce a pretty decent DL picture. Thanks for ruining that streak. Guess I'm going to have to swallow my own medicine and tell myself what I tell others--it's just a tiny picture that no one but you really cares about.

Old, decent photo

New, haggard picture


No comments:

Post a Comment