A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday's Letters 02.15.13


Dear Pure Barre,
 Five classes in and I'm still just as hooked as I was the first day I visited. Can't wait to start seeing the changes that are promised! I certainly can feel a change!!

Dear 27,
  You are not treating me as good as....well, let's say 22. I gave my best attempt at being a rock star and wound up paying for it the rest of the weekend. Think tonight is going to be a quiet night in....

Dear Gummy Vitamins,
  Why are you so much easier to remember to take than regular vitamins? Because you're delightful.

Dear Kids Hopped Up On Valentine's Sugar,
   You definitely gave me a run for my  money. Quite honestly, I thought about "running" several times throughout the day, but I'm glad y'all had a good Valentine's Day. 

Dear Troy,
  I cannot wait to celebrate your birthday this weekend! I'm so glad you're a part of our family!


Dear Monsoon that Plagued Alabama this week,
  Glad you're gone! I'll admit it was nice to throw my hair in a pony tail everyday, but rain gets old. Fast.

Dear Tires,
  I'm going to need you to stop wearing out so quickly. Every 6 months I have to buy a new one, and now I've been told I need a whole new set. There goes $500 I really, really, really didn't need/want to spend.

Dear Legislature,
  How 'bout you give us some breaks. Literally. 
Sincerely,
 Exhausted/Worn out/Stressed/Needs a vacation/Had it up to here Teacher.

Dear Patience,
  Come back. I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment