A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday's Letters 01.18.13



Dear Free HBO:
  Thanks for playing really good movies! I now have a great movie collection on my DVR--Lincoln Lawyer, My Week with Marilyn, Project X, and the list goes on.

Dear Skunkus Leonis:
  I'm so glad you're feeling better! Thank goodness I could just pour your medicine over some canned canned food and you were good to go. Forcing it down your throat was a no-go. 

Dear Clean House:
  Admittedly, I didn't want to spend my Tuesday night cleaning you. However, it was well worth it! I haven't seen you look that good in quite some time. Unfortunately, it only lasted that night because the kitchen was back to a wreck by Wednesday night...

Dear Insanity:
  Whoa, I'm so not ready for you [yet]!!! I think I will definitely stick to my plan of starting you in late February/March. It looks like I'm definitely going to need the time between now and then to prep my feeble little body for you. Ten minutes of the fit test and I have been sore for two days.

Dear Three Day Weekend:
  I'm so glad you're almost here!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment