A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday's Letters 01.04.13


 Dear New Year's Eve,
   Such a blast! Dinner with Kelly, Troy, Josh, & Anna was great! Low-key turned into high-fun!

 Dear Break-up,
   You and your kind are never fun. Relationships are not easy; with that being said, neither are their endings. No matter who the initiator is, break-ups are tough. It's the loss of a friend, companion, and confidant. 

 Dear Work,
    While I'm certainly grateful to have a job, it sure would have been nice to have a longer break. But, alas, all good things must come to an end. Looking forward to a great 2nd semester with the kiddos!

 Dear Mom and Dad,
    Have I  mentioned that I love you? Thank you so much for your ever-present love and support. I mentioned that I was in the market for a new washing machine, and they surprised me with a brand new one this week. Words cannot express my surprise and gratitude for me beloved parents!

 Dear New Washing Machine,
  Get prepared. We have an exciting Friday night filled with loads and loads. I'm really going to put you  to the test and get my (well, Mom and Dad's) money out of you!

Dear Fellow Avid Mullet-tossers,
  Get ready! Jenna and I have officially booked our condo for Mullet Toss 2013. Let the workouts begin (next week).


No comments:

Post a Comment