A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday's Letters 1.11.13




Dear Alabama Football team:
  Congratulations! It hurts my heart to say that, but victory cannot be denied. Congratulations to a wonderful season and another crystal trophy at Wal-Mart! With that being said, let's go Gus!

[Image obtained from http://www.abc3340.com/story/20378086/catholics-vs-cousins-t-shirt-for-notre-dame-fans]

Dear New Washing Machine:
  You are a dream come true.

Dear Ladies' Missionary Meeting:
  I had so much fun Tuesday night at our annual NativiTEA. It's not every day you get to don cool hats and sip on Constant Comment. It was great to take a closer look into some key players in the nativity scene-- the shepherds. I am so thankful that Jesus left the 99 and went after this one lost sheep!



Dear Stephanie:
  I have burned my candle in my room for the last two days and the kids LOVE it! It smells so good! Thanks for giving it to me and for dinner the other night.

Dear Algebra:
  I have thoroughly enjoyed teaching you this week. It's so exciting to have the opportunity to see kids experience you for the very first time ever in their lives. You might as well call me match.com because I'm attempting to create a love affair.



Dear Skunk:
  It breaks my heart to see you hobbling around everywhere. Get well soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment