A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Sunday Seven 09.22.13

What I did this week.I spent the first half of the week working in Huntsville and finished it out in Montgomery. I wish I had more fun stuff to report about the weekdays, but ya know, these things happen.

What kept me busy this weekend. This weekend was nothing short of amazing! After three loooonng weeks, I finally got to see my Antonio. I kick-started it by going back to the barre for a fabulous workout that left me in pain for the next couple of days. I stopped by the mall to pick a few things up after work, Anthony surprised me by coming into town early! :) :) We celebrated Jenna's "25th" birthday with her family Friday night. We spent Saturday with my second family at the lake and enjoyed a lazy day at the lake today.



What I'm eating. I've pretty much been alternating days of being a faithful Paleoac. It's crazy hard when I'm on the road because I always want to eat at a local place and get their specialty. It's not so hard when I'm in town. We'll see how I fare this week since I'll be in town the whole time....



What I'm listening to. I found my old Sum 41 cd and have been jamming out to it as of late. Nothing like angry teen music to get your day started.



What I'm looking forward to. I'm looking forward to celebrating little babies next weekend. I will be attending my fair share of showers to show my love and support for my friends' expanding families.



What quote I'm loving.


No comments:

Post a Comment