A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Goodbye Independence!

   Whelp, I have officially moved back in with my parents. Twenty-seven and living with Mom and Dad. I'm a real catch, aren't I?! ;)

    It was really hard saying goodbye to my ol' cabin in the neighborhood with its hideous paneled walls, dark green carpets that showed every speck of dirt, and retro 60's vibe. Aesthetically, the interior was not my style, but it's been my home for the past four years and will always symbolize my coming into adulthood. I'm really going to miss that place!

    A big THANK YOU to my dear Mama and Daddy for taking me in, again, so I can save up money to be a homeowner!

    Here are a few pics to commemorate my stay in Notasulga.













No comments:

Post a Comment