A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Monday, September 23, 2013

I'm a quitter.

 Y'all, I hate to be a quitter, but it's going to have to happen. Normally, I'd press onward since I only have a few more days left of the challenge. However, I've already failed in that it has been well over a month since the start of this challenge.

  I'm not one to complain about being too busy. I love it. But let's get real, I'm too busy to sit down and blog everyday for a month. Okay, I'm sure I could find some time to do it since we all have the same amount of time in a day, and plenty of others have completed the challenge in the allotted time frame. Perhaps I should just say I choose to spend my time doing other things. Like living my life rather than blogging about it.

  Maybe that's why this blog isn't a source of income for me. I'm just not faithful to it. Perhaps my schedule will slow down with the cooling of the temperature. Although, I find that to be doubtful at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment