A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break To-Do

  Like most people, I benefit greatly by having a to-do list. I'm as scatter-brained as they come so I need something to keep me on point. In fact, I make a to-do list about every other day. These lists include important things like "pay such-and-such bill" to small things like "put chap stick in my purse". No matter the size of the task, the only way I can guarantee that it'll get done is if it's on my list.

  Spring Break is next week (you can't hear me but I'm hooping and hollering), and I want to make sure that it is equal parts fun and productive. I've decided to make a to-do list for this spring break because I know that if I don't, I'll be pretty slothful. And so, here's my to-do list:

1. Spend some quality time with Mom and Kelly while having a blast and singing along with Elton John to "Tiny Dancer"

2.  Actually leave early in the morning on Saturday for Nashville. (Mine and Jenna's "early" turns into mid-afternoon on the usual.)

3.  Go my very first hockey game. Go Preds!!

4.  Pack as much into my short little trip to Nash-vegas as possible!!

5.  Visit my grandparents.

6.  Trim my shrubbery, move my geraniums outside, de-weed, and do some cleaning up in the yard.

7. Get a base tan for MULLET TOSS

8.  Go to my first Auburn baseball game. (I know, it is ridiculous that I've never been.)

9.  Start and finish a book--preferably a fun, easy read with no thinking involved.

10. Mop my floors.

11. Read my SIX magazines that have been piling up for the last few months that I haven't even cracked open.

This is a working list so I'll be adding to it as I think of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment