A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Friday's Letters 11.30.12

Dear Gym,
It's so nice to see you again. I realize that I pay money to see you often, and in reality, only see you every couple of months. My apologies. Thanks for being easy on me this week; I suspect it's about to get more tough. I guess I'm okay with that.

Dear Christmas Tree,
Wow! You are gorgeous!!

Dear Mrs. Meyers Cleaner,
You have completely transformed my outlook on cleaning. Thank you!!!!! My house is clean and smells wonderful!

Dear Mom,
Thank you for teaching me to be respectful to adults. Thank you for teaching me the art of closing my mouth when an adult tells me to do so. If there were more parents out there teaching their children the same thing then perhaps this week wouldn't have been near as challenging as it was.

Dear Students,
Thank you for decorating our classroom tree. It is lovely!

Dear New Girl,
Thank you for being the funniest show ever. Your ability to make me LOL is uncanny.

Dear Holiday Bazaar,
I certainly hope you are worth all this prep work.


No comments:

Post a Comment