A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Introducing Friday's Letters

  For those of you who do not know, "Friday's Letters" are trending in the blog world. Several friends' blogs that I follow have started their weekly postings on Fridays, and I absolutely love them. And, so, I have decided to start my own. Hopefully this will motivate me to blog a bit more.

Ahem, I am proud to announce the first edition of Friday's Letters. Enjoy!



Dear 27th Birthday:
I was so busy that you slipped up on me and I had no time to mentally prepare for the idea that I will have to say "27" in response to someone's question, "How old are you?" (Although, I'm at the age where asking that question has become taboo.) However, you were a wonderful day, and I sincerely hope you'll be as good to me as 26 was!

Dear Family and Friends:
Thank you so much for the cards, calls, texts, and Facebook posts. You made my birthday complete and I am so grateful for you!

Dear Unnecessarily Slow Drivers:
 Please speed up. You are a constant reminder that I just might need to slow my lifestyle down and be as nonchalant about time as you are, but I seriously need you to speed up.

Dear Thanksgiving:
Thanks for being such a wonderful holiday. I got to spend QT with my family, and it was AWESOME!

Dear Sickness that is Plaguing Skyllar:
 Please go away. I want my boyfriend back. (I kind of need him to help me with the Christmas tree that I'd really, really like to buy this weekend.

Dear Iron Bowl:
Hope you are worth watching!


1 comment: