A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday's Letters 12.28.12

Dear Santa,
  You were so good to me! Thanks for being so faithful to make your annual stop for 27 years!

Dear Christmas Break,
  You have been cathartic. I haven't got a lot to show for my time off, but I can definitely feel it. A little R&R goes a long way!

Dear Family,
  I think I've been blessed with the best! I have so enjoyed spending so much time with you and excited for more this weekend!

Dear Skyllar's Family,
  Thank you so much for including me in your Christmas festivities. Y'all always make me feel so welcome and a part of the family. I love you like my own!

Dear Jenna Blair,
  Finally, some girl time! Loved hanging out and going to the movies with you! 

Dear Tacky Christmas Party/Jared's Birthday Party,
  Too much fun. That's all I have to say about that.

Dear Neck/Back Pain Plaguing me as I Type,
  GO AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment