A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday's Letters 12.07.12


friday's letters






Dear The Walking Dead,
  While the suspense is kinda fun, I really HATE that I have to wait until February for you to come back on television.

Dear Christmas shopping,
  I'm not your biggest fan.

Dear Ladies Missionary Christmas Party,
  You are always so much fun! I am so glad I took a nap after work and didn't let exhaustion get in the way of me coming. Those monthly meetings are so cathartic.

Dear Tarte,
  I cannot get enough of you. You have got me running to Ulta and then price checking Amazon and QVC. You are seriously the best make-up line ever.

Dear Skunk,
  If you do not stop screaming in the mornings when the alarms start going off, I am going to kick you out. Those precious minutes between snoozes are ultra important and you're completely ruining them. I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment