A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Binge Blogging

  My dearest friends, clear your schedule for the rest of the day. I'm about to do some serious binge blogging. Or, at least I'm going to try. There will surely be some baby stuff to steer me away, and if by some miracle that doesn't happen, I'll most likely be a victim of my own attention deficit disorder.
  I always thought that I'd chronicle my pregnancy through the use of this blog, but that didn't become a reality when a pregnancy was more than a hypothetical. I wrote only one entry. That's right, one. I mean it's a miracle happening over nine months, right? I'll never be pregnant for the first time again. And it's not like I had a problematic pregnancy that I wouldn't want to share with my nearest and dearest.
  The truth is that there wasn't a lot of down time during my pregnancy. We shoved as many major life events into those 9 months as possible. It made the whole thing go by FAST--like, race car fast.
  Anthony and I started writing weekly (or bi and tri-weekly in my case) letters to our unborn child as a bonding exercise. I also kept a pregnancy journal, and there was a lot of overlapping between the journal and the letters. So while the readers of each are segregated, I felt super redundant by blogging about the pregnancy as well.
  So I'm going to do my very best to record what I can remember in the next couple of entries.



No comments:

Post a Comment