A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday's Letters 11.15.13





Dear Coworkers,
  I'm blaming any added weight on y'all. With all the yummy pumpkin bread, glazed Krispy Creme doughnuts, & double chocolate-chip cookies lying around, I'm not going to be able to get through the door.



Dear Sick Friend,
  I hope you get to feeling better. Thanks for letting me stay and partake in the chicken divan.


Dear Weather,
  Whoo, you are C-O-L-D! I just hope you calm down while I'm in Toledo next week.

Dear Mom,
   Christmas in November? Our Christmas tree is not three feet away from decorative pumpkins--and not six feet away from a pilgrim display. Whatever.



Dear Anthony,
   Thanks for taking me to lunch! Any time I get to spend with you is precious. :)

Dear Oil Change Place on Atl Hwy,
   If I hadn't visited you twice, I just don't know if I'd believe a place like you really exists! An oil change, vacuum, and car wash for $30?!?! You even have excellent customer service. Thanks y'all!

Dear Aubrey,
  I canNOT wait to see you on Sunday!!!

Dear Karyn & Harlyn,
  I'm so glad I got to see both of y'all! Thanks for letting me get in some cuddle time with that sweet angel baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment