A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Counting My Blessings

  While there are so many things to be grateful for year-round, this time of year gets people to really count their blessings. I am so thankful for the Father, the Savior, and the Comforter. I am thankful for my family, my sweet friends, and my beloved Antonio. I am blessed to have a job I love that not only supplies my needs, but also my wants. But let's be honest, if you so much as semi-regularly read this blog, you know these things. So allow me to tell you five things you don't know.

COUNTING MY BLESSINGS

  1. Daily To-Do Lists--Not only do they keep me focused and productive, just writing them actually gives me something to do.
  2. Audible--Now I can catch up on the Game of Thrones series even when I can't read it. Maybe one day I'll actually finish it.....although that seems doubtful.
  3. Aveeno Hand Cream--Finally a hand lotion that actually absorbs and doesn't leave you greasy!
  4. Soup--No matter the weather, it's just downright hearty and delicious. BUT it tastes even better during this time of year.
  5. Fuzzy Socks--I don't really think it's necessary for me to explain this one. It's fairly self-explanatory.


No comments:

Post a Comment