A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday's Letters 05.03.2013


Dear Short Work Week,
  My, you sure make the week fly by!! And I'm certainly not complaining.



Dear Spray Tan,
   Thanks for sticking around after I got back from the beach. Only problem with that is I have no idea if I'm actually tan or if all of this is just paint that's going to wash off in the next couple of days. Either way, I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Dear The Vampire Diaries,
   I wish there was a new episode every single night!! You are, without a doubt, my biggest guilty pleasure. But what's wrong with a little teeny-bopper vampire fun?



Dear Todd,
   Once again, you are a miracle worker! Thanks to you, I am no longer sporting frayed ends and washed-out color on my head. It certainly hurts my feelings to look back as I'm leaving and see all that hair circling the chair I was just sitting in, but I suppose I'd rather have slightly shorter, more healthy hair than longer, dead hair. 

Dear Ross,
   Admittedly, you are not my usual go-to spot for retail therapy. I detest having to dig through rack of clothing. However, you are the absolute best when it comes to finding super cute and affordable dresses for work. Brag alert: I got three dresses that are appropriate for both work and church at just over $40. 



Dear Ants Plaguing My Flower Beds,
   I'm sorry you had to die. Really, I am. Unfortunately, I desperately need to finish planting my flowers and you wouldn't comply with my no-biting policy.

Dear Middle of May,
   Cannot wait until you come around so I can return to the beach. Last weekend spoiled me. Big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment