A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday's Letters 4.5.13


Dear Granddaddy,
  Happy birthday!!!! I hope today is a special day for you! I love you so very, very much!!

Dear Work Week,
  You went by incredibly fast this week. For that, I suppose I'm grateful. I don't know if anyone can be prepared for certain aspects of teaching. One such aspect is the stress of not having a break any time soon. For example, Spring Break could not come quickly enough. The anticipation is palpable. I don't quite know how to accurately describe it, but it's terrible. With that being said, this week was the first week back after Spring Break and it was seamless. The kids are relaxed and the teachers are de-stressed. It's marvelous!

Dear Ladies Missionary Meeting Women,
  Thank you so much for the opportunity to speak at this month's meeting. I love the month that I get to speak because it drives me to really study my Bible because I'm searching for a great topic. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did!

Dear Jiff Peanut Butter with Honey,
  Good gosh, you're going to be the death of me! Who needs Reese's eggs when I can have a whole jar of you??

Dear Former Sunburn,
  You were painful, but at least now I have a good base tan....on my front.

Dear Alabama Weather,
  What's up??? One day I'm in a sleeveless dress and the next I'm in layers. Quit being so moody!

No comments:

Post a Comment