A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday's Letters 4.12.13


Dear Iron Chef,
  Now I see why you landed your own television show! That food was absolutely divine. Shout out to my buddy, Jonah, for asking me to accompany him.

Dear Anna,
  Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your first baby shower. It was such a pleasure and honor to be a part of something so special! I cannot wait to meet Garrett!

Expectant Anna w/ her hostesses (Kelly is MIA for the pic)

Dear Jamie,
   You deserve some official recognition for deciding to eat clean and actually sticking to it. Four days in and I'm feeling great! 

Dear Tornado,
  Thank you so much for not stopping by my home Thursday evening!! Also, thank you for not injuring anyone during your stay in Notasulga.

Dear Lake Martin,
  I absolutely cannot wait for the summer when I can actually visit you weekly! I certainly miss this view.

Dear Mullet Toss,
  I cannot wait to see you in T minus 14 days! Ahhhhh! Healthy eating, Pure Barre attending, and lakeside tanning are going to take up the majority of the next 14 days in preparation for you. :) :)

Dear Yard,
  I forgot how good you look when you're actually looked after. First cut of the year! Now if I can just find the time to plant all the flowers...

Dear Brita Water Bottle,
  Thank goodness you came into my life! Auburn's water tastes like dirt, literally, and now I can finally drink water at work without cringing!



No comments:

Post a Comment