A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Best Christmas Presents Live and Breathe

  So one of my favorite friends gave me the best Christmas present ever--he let me keep his dog for a few days. Now I know that sounds more like a favor than a gift, but he has the best dog ever. I always beg Benjamin to let me keep the Pete-ster when he goes out of town and whatnot. Unfortunately, we've never been able to line up our schedules to make that possible.

  A couple of days before Christmas, I got a text from Ben saying he was possibly coming to Alabama for Christmas and asked if I'd be down for keeping Petie when he left to go back to Nashville. I was coming to visit for New Years so I would just bring Petie back with me. Of course I immediately said yes.

  We had a great time! We lazed around watching television, went for walks around the town, and played in the yard. Everyone in my family got to meet Sweet Pete and fell in love! How could you not love a sweet, lazy, well-behaved, three-legged dog wearing a Scooby Doo t-shirt?

Lazy day with Petie
 How can you not love this face?

 I came home from dinner and he had arranged the pillow like that and was watching E-news.


 Mom and Petie


 

1 comment: