A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Kickoff to Summer

   I always view Memorial Day weekend as the kickoff to the summer and lake season. It's the first official lake weekend. This year did not disappoint. Jenna has moved to the lake with her brother to get some "studying" done before boards. So of course I went up to take her mind off of studying for the weekend. We had a blast! They are living in a really nice condo at Crowne Pointe complete with three bedrooms, three baths, and an awesome view of the pool and Lake Martin.
    I don't really have any photos to show for our fun time but this one; however, I'm sure there will be more to come. So excited for the summertime!

Jenna and I on the balcony overlooking Lake Martin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment