A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Spirit Week is the Best!

  Our school is having our spirit week to kick off the basketball season. It's been so fun! Monday was tacky day so I got to wear sweat pants. Yay!!! I dressed up in a tee, sweat pants, and my snow boots with a mismatched headband. Now, I realize I looked like every other girl in a college town on a normal weekday. (Man, I miss those days where dressing like that on a daily basis was considered completely acceptable.) However, that's pretty tacky for a teacher who normally dresses up everyday. I was sitting behind my desk when the students started filing in for Homeroom and had a little girl dressed almost identical to me. Because she couldn't see my entire outfit, she asked if I had dressed up for tacky day and I told her I had. I was about to tell her that we could be tacky twins but before I could get it out, she told me she had decided not to dress up for this particular spirit day :). When I got up to do something, she said, "Miss Floyd, you aren't tacky today!" I didn't have the heart to tell her that this is what I considered tacky. Haha!
  Tuesday was camo day. I loved this day because I got to wear big, baggy pants with HUGE pockets that I could put lots of stuff into. Seriously, at one time I had my keys, phone, and a water bottle in my pockets. I also got to wear a hat which meant I didn't need to fix my hair.




   Wednesday was twin day. All the math teachers dressed alike and were quadruplets.
   Today is Famous Figure day. I am Bella in Breaking Dawn. Enjoy the pic. You can't see the glitter all over my face, but I sparkle :) Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment