A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dressing Up and Cutting Up

     Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the year. I know that it can be quite controversial what with the whole devil's holiday stereotype. But while it may have some less-than-admirable origins, it is has evolved into a fun holiday that is equated with dressing up and eating lots of candy. I like to dress up. I like to eat lots of candy. Hence, I like Halloween.

    I start brainstorming costume ideas in August and September. I had my heart set on being Princess Lolly from Candyland, but that just didn't come to be. So I started thinking of what else I wanted to be. I really, really, really LOVE Gigi's cupcakes. In particular, I love the Miss Princess cupcake at Gigi's. And, so, a cupcake was born. :)


Blaire, Me, and Claire (aka Indian, Cupcake, and Border Patrol)



Me and Mom (aka Cupcake and Lorena Bobbit)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment