A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Who doesn't love a Pumpkin Carving?

   Anthony and I carved pumpkins last weekend. This was my first time every carving anything other than a face made from triangles. Really trying to branch out, here! ;) Enjoy the pics.


Preparing

Super excited to get started

I completely ran into a pumpkin, dislodged my toe nail, and managed to get pumpkin all under my nail. Not too much fun.

Only because Anthony loves this photo. I look like a moron, but you can see the damage my toe caused to the pumpkin

Scaredy cat.

Seeds for roasting and toasting

Finished products

Not quite sure where he's keeping them since I found out he can't put stuff outside in the hallway :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment