A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday's Letters 10.11.13

Dear Jackson, MS:
  You hold some of the kindest people! Keep doing whatever it is you're doing because it works. Even if you are Mississippi.


Dear Alabama National Fair:
   Words cannot describe how horribly disappointed I am that I was unable to visit you this year. While I do draw some comfort from hearing you got a great deal of bad reviews, I still desperate wish I could have tasted your cotton candy and funnel cakes, spun until I felt sick, and gotten annoyed by all the rude people that refuse to get out of your way or walk at a decent pace.


Dear Work:
   Simply put, I love you and that's all there is to it.



Dear Anthony:
   Four weeks in a row? Boy, am I a lucky girl!?! I'm so looking forward to the White Coat ceremony. I'm so very, very proud of you!


Dear Walking Dead:
   Finally!!! You return! Last year was the first year that I could watch you all by myself. I hope you crank up the horror and gore this year so I can no longer say that.


Dear Businesses:
   Customer service trumps product, in my  humble opinion. There is nothing worse than speaking with a sales associate who acts like you are inconveniencing them. While I realize everyone has a bad day or two, it should never be a universal truth of all your employees. Get it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment