A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mullet Toss 2011

   A few girlfriends and I loaded up the car a couple of weeks ago and headed to Orange Beach. We went to Mullet Toss at the FloraBama. It was so much fun!!! I liken it to an adult Spring Break. This was my second trip to Mullet Toss, and both trips have been amazingly fun!! I got to see a lot of people that I used to run with in college that I haven't seen in a really long time. Unfortunately, I ate some bad fish towards the end of the trip and got food poisoning. But if that was what I had to go thru to get a great weekend at the beach with perfect weather and awesome people then it was a small price to pay. Here's a few pics:


                                     




No comments:

Post a Comment