A blog with no set theme. It's kinda like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

My Cat is More Popular Than Me

  If you haven't noticed from my Facebook wall or Instagram feed, I love my kitty. He is the absolute cutest and naughtiest little creature I've ever encountered. He is my first Persian cat, and I am utterly and irrevocably convinced that Persians are superior to any other breed of cat. This little guy is chock full of personality and somehow manages to remain a top conversation topic in our home, despite me having a demanding job, Anthony being in medical school, and our four month old. This cat....

  As much as we love him, ol' Georgey-boy has a habit of taking over everything. He takes up the bed; he takes up the bathroom. And now, he's taking over my Instagram. I looked through my photos the other day and realized that pretty much all of my photos are of  this cat, and I decided NO MORE. He now has his own so I can have my own once again. Feel free to follow Georgey__cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment